Thursday, January 9, 2014

Christmas Call Details

Letter # 18
December  24, 2013
Area: Broadway 2 East
Companion:  Galvez

Well, since transfers were announced on the 17th, and I'm the one that was being transferred, I had to get all of my belongings packed up.  I'm surprised that I was able to easily get all together.  Sis. Mercedes is the person that took us up to are transfer assignment area.  We were even able to get my bike into her car, which really amazed me.  After getting there, it was kind of funny, because I was being transferred back to the same general area, but in Broadway 2 East.  So, before that car trip up and back, Elder Thomas and I had the opportunity to go and say bye to a couple of members from my old ward.  We had 2 dinners on Monday before my transfer, but then we found out, the next day, that I was staying in the same church building, so I'lll see all of them every Sunday. One scripture that I found this week that I really like is Jacob 6:12 and it says "O be wise, what can I say more?" and I thought of it as something Dad would say :P
    Looking forward to talking with all of you tomorrow.  Will be setting up a time to chat, but I'll call around 8 am (your time) to set that up.

Until tomorrow,
Elder Dye

No comments:

Post a Comment